Fingerprint Sensor Captures Photo
Almost all high and low end Smartphone have been featuring fingerprint sensor these days. It can be used for performing several functions including unlock the device and authenticating the transactions. On the Xiaomi Smartphone, photos can be captured through the fingerprint sensor and on Pixel device; user can bring down the notification bar through the same. You can also take Selfies trough the fingerprint sensor on Xiaomi devices. Good news is that someone do not have to be owing the Xiaomi Smartphone but can also take photos from fingerprint sensor must be having Android device.
- In the first step, you need to download and install the dubbed Dactyl app available on Play Store. Its free trial version enables the user having 10 usages and then has to buy the paid version at $1.99.
2. On the launch of app, you can see the different slides on the welcome page; these slides inform you about the app.
- On the main page of app, you can see how it supports various camera apps and one of its buttons “Open Setting Page” which gives you the accessibility permissions.
- You have to scroll down for going through all camera apps supported by Dactyl. You may also tap on “Unsupported Apps” button which shows you all of those camera apps do not have any support for fingerprint camera app.
- Once app permission have been given by you and then opening the camera app on the device where you can see on the screen a message saying “Dactyl service running”. It means till now everything is perfect.
- Now, you have to place the finger on fingerprint sensor, similarly you do to unlock your phone, this way you can capture the photo with the help of Dactyl app.
Dactyl App definitely helps you in taking the perfect Selfies and makes the things handy for the Android Smartphone user. This is quite easy when fingerprint sensors are located on the back of the device.