Facebook a social networking giant where people shares social experience with the contacts, also going to be a largest video sharing platform in the serious competition with YouTube. This is what next Facebook going to be accomplished in future. Currently, people spend second highest time on Facebook for watching videos after YouTube. If you do not know, can also save videos from Facebook to your Smartphone. Let me guide you about how to save Facebook videos on your Smartphone.
Also Read: Best Android Launchers here.
How to Save Videos From Facebook to Android Device
Follow the below steps in order to save videos from Facebook.
- In the first step, you need to download the app called Video Downloader for Facebook.
- You can find the required app to download here on the link,
- Once downloaded, now launch the app. You will have to enter the Facebook account and password to login.
- Now, you can browse the video and non-video content both here on Facebook account, just like you do on regular Facebook app.
- You need to browse and find the video need to download and then click on it. A new pop-up message will appear asking you whether like to watch or download the video.
- Click on the download button and here download begins.
- Once downloaded complete, now it is saved in your gallery where you can play the video from.
Alternatives For How to Save Facebook Videos On Smartphone
There are also several other third party apps available as an alternative of “ Video Downloader For Facebook ”. I will mention the few popular such apps which can be used for the same purpose.
- Video Download For Facebook
- Downloader For Facebook Videos
- My Video Downloader
- Downloader For Facebook Video
If you were not aware of any such apps uses for saving Facebook videos, these apps can help you a lot.
Also Read: Best Navigation Apps For Traffic Problems here.